College of Psychic Studies

From Theosophy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The London Spiritual Alliance was founded by Theosophist Rev. William Stainton Moses and noted journalist E. Dawson Rogers in 1884 as a successor to previous spiritual organizations. The name was changed to "The College of Psychic Science" on January 31, 1955 and "The College of Psychic Studies" in 1970. Its journal Light has been published continuously since 1881. When Rev. Stainton Moses died in 1892, he left his large library to the college.[1]

Arthur Conan Doyle served as president for some years.



  1. " A Short History of the College 1884-2004," College of Psychic Studies.