November 1 is the 3054th day of the year (306th in leap years) in the Gregorian Calendar. It is preceded by October 31, and succeeded by November 2. Following November 1, there are 60 days in the year.
- 1880 – Master K.H. replies to A. O. Hume's first letter of October 16.
- 1887– With Mme. Blavatsky living and working actively in London, Col. Olcott takes over the legal and editorial responsibility for The Theosophist.
- YEAR – NAME, SOMETHING ABOUT PERSON (d. YEAR) - THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE
- YEAR – NAME, SOMETHING ABOUT PERSON (b. YEAR) - THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE
Holidays and observances
- NAME OF HOLIDAY, SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOLIDAY - THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE