Charles Hampton was an American Theosophist who was active in the Liberal Catholic Church.
Theosophical Society involvement
Liberal Catholic Church involvement
- The Occult Side of Healing. Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Press, 1928 and 1944.
- Transition: A Recurring Experience. Adyar, Madras, India: Theosophical Publishing House, 1943 and Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 1979. This has had at least 3 editions and multiple printings. Also called The Transition Called Death: a Recurring Experience.
- The Mysticism of the Mass. Seattle, WA: Esoteric Christianity Magazine, 1916.
- Reincarnation: A Christian Doctrine. Los Angeles: St. Albans Press, 1925.
- "The Church Comes to the United States." A Short History of the Liberal Catholic Church and St. Raphael's Parish web page. Available at this website.