Geoffrey Hodson was a Theosophical lecturer and writer from New Zealand. His works are widely read by the general public and many members of the [[Theosophical Society (Adyar)|Theosophical Society based in Adyar, Chennai, India. In 1954, Mr. Hodson was awarded the Subba Row Medal for his contributions to Theosophical literature.
Below is a chronological list of his major writings and published lectures:
- Faeries at Work and at Play. 1925. Available for borrowing at Internet Archive.
- The Kingdom of Faerie. 1927. Available at Narod.ru]
- The Science of Seership. 1927. London, Rider & co. . Available at Hathitrust.
- The Brotherhood of Angels and of Men. London, The Theosophical publishing house, ltd., 1927. Available at Hathitrust.
- First Steps on the Path. 1928.
- The Angelic Hosts. 1928.
- Be Ye Perfect. 1928.
- Angels and the New Race. 1929.
- American Lectures. 1929.
- Thus Have I Heard. 1929.
- The Miracle of Birth. 1929. Available at Internet Archive.
- The Inner Side of Church Worship. 1930.
- An Occult View of Health and Disease. London: Theosophical Publishing House, 1925.
- New Light on the Problem of Disease. 1930.
- Some Experiments in Four Dimensional Vision. 1933.
- The Coming of the Angels. 1935.
- Destiny. 1936.
- The Seven Human Temperaments. 1952.
- Man, the Triune God. 1952.
- Kingdom of the Gods. 1952.
- Through the Gateway of Death: A Message to the Bereaved. 1953.
- Theosophy Answers Some Problems of Life. 1953.
- Pathway to Perfection. 1954.
- Occult Powers in Nature and in Man. 1955.
- Lecture Notes: The School of the Wisdom. 1955.
- Vital Questions Answered. 1959.
- The Soul's Awakening: Talks on Occultism and the Occult Life. 1963.
- Hidden Wisdom in the Holy Bible. 1963–1980.
- Man's Supersensory and Spiritual Powers. 1964.
- Reincarnation, Fact or Fallacy?. 1967.
- Meditations on the Occult Life. 1968. Available at Hathitrust.
- The Supreme Splendour. 1967.
- The Priestly Ideal. 1971.
- The Call to the Heights: Guidance on the Pathway to Self-Illumination. 1975.
- Christ Life from Nativity to Ascension. 1975.
- Music Forms: Superphysical Effects of Music Clairvoyantly Observed. 1976.
- At the Sign of the Square and Compass. Madras, India: Eastern Federation, International Co-Freemasonry, 1976. Available at Hathitrust.
- Clairvoyant Investigations of Christian Origins. 1977.
- Basic Theosophy: The Living Wisdom (condensed from Lecture Notes). 1981.
- The Concealed Wisdom in World Mythology. 1983.
- Clairvoyant Investigations. 1984.
- The Occult Philosophy Concealed within Freemasonry. 1985.
Books and Pamphlets
Mr. Hodson wrote over 60 books and pamphlets.
- Hidden Wisdom in the Holy Bible. Wheaton, Illinois: Quest Books, 1993-1994. (Theosophical Heritage Classics series)
- Man's Supersensory and Spiritual Powers. Adyar, India: Theosophical Publishing House, 1975.
- Meditations on the Occult Life. Adyar, India: Theosophical Publishing House, 1968. Wheaton, Illinois: Theosophical Publishing House, 1986. Available at Hathitrust.
Angels, fairies and nature spirits
- Pathway to Perfection: A Treatise on the Path of Swift Unfoldment. Adyar, India: Theosophical Publishing House, 1954.
- The Seven Human Temperaments. Adyar, India: Theosophical Publishing House, 1952.