O Hidden Life, vibrant in every atom;
O Hidden Light, shining in every creature;Know they are therefore one with every other.
O Hidden Love, embracing all in Oneness;
May all who feel themselves as one with Thee,
In the 1930 Lodge Procedure Book of the American Theosophical Society, the final two lines varied, and were followed by an additional line:
- May each, who feels himself as one with Thee,
- Know he is therefore one with every other.
- Let us go forth to sound the note of harmony in the discords of the world.
- "O Hidden Life" by Joy Mills
- C. Jinarājadāsa, Foreword to Bhārata Samāj Pūja, (Adyar, Madras, India: The Theosophical Publishing House, 1948), 6-7.
- Sidney A. Cook, "From Lodge Procedure Book" The Theosophical Messenger 18.12 (December 1930), 280.