Talking about dreams, H. P. Blavatsky stated:
In that strange state of being which, as Byron has it, puts us in a position “with seal’d eyes to see,” one often perceives more real facts than when awake.
- Are Dreams But Idle Visions? by H. P. Blavatsky
- Dreamland and Somnambulism by H. P. Blavatsky
- On Dreams by H. P. Blavatsky
- Dreams a collection of articles by H. P. Blavatsky and W. Q. Judge
- Remembering the Experiences of the Ego by W. Q. Judge
- Dreams by H.P. Blavatsky Edited and Rearranged by A.L. Cleather
- Dreams by C. W. Leadbeater
- Dreams and Dream-Stories by Anna Kingsford
- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Collected Writings vol. XII (Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 1980), 133.