The Theosophy Wiki platform provides capabilities for linking within the wiki and to external files. When linking, it is always preferable to use an option that highlights a word in producing the link, rather than simply producing a numbered arrow. For example, use Mediawiki Help:Links rather than , which is just as effective but less visually appealing.
The many options are well described in these Mediawiki articles:
- Internal links to other pages in the wiki.
- External links to other websites.
- External links to internal pages to other pages within the wiki using external link syntax.
For more information, see:
- Mediawiki provides even more detail at Help:Links.
- YouTube video at DEMO3 VideoTutorial: Making internal Links in MediaWik.
- YouTube video at MediaWiki: Links