Project is a list of ideas for improving Theosophy Wiki by adding or expanding articles. Suggestions are in no particular order.
To find work in progress, search for the word "CONSTRUCTION" or the Category:Articles need expansion or Category:Wanted pages.
- New Thought
- Free Thought
- Neo-Platonism - review/rewrite
- Hermeticism - review/rewrite
- Western Esotericism
- Theosophy and Music
- Theosophy and Art
- Theosophy and Popular Culture
- Publishing and Theosophical Movement
- Theosophy and Color - in healing, music, art
- Theosophical Libraries and Archives
- Theosophical Retreat Centers and Camps
- Theosophists and Social Movements
- 1895 Split/Secession/Convention
- 1912 Old Krotona
- 19xx CWL resignation
- 1892 Olcott resignation
- 1894 Judge Case
- 1920 ATS convention
- 1968 Sirhan Sirhan publicity
- 1935 Diamond Jubilee
- 1925 Golden Jubilee
- 1975 Centennial
- 1931 HPB birth centennial
- World Congresses - more detail and photos
Religions and their major divisions
These articles should give a brief general sense of the religion with major beliefs, practices, and schools; the most important commentary by HPB, Mahatma Letters, and later Theosophists, particularly on the relationship of that religion to Theosophy; and a list of the best resources for studying the religion in its own context and in a Theosophical context.
- Gnosticism or Esoteric Christianity
Concepts and terms
- major lodges
- national sections
- Quest Society
- Tile Club
- Order of the Golden Dawn
- Anthroposophical Society
- Point Loma
- Brahmavidya Ashrama
- Tekels Park
- Besant Hill School of Happy Valley
- Ananda College and other TS-related schools
- Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor
- Board of Control - after Coulomb Affair
- American Board of Control
Books, periodicals, art, publishers
NOTE - See Hathitrust, Internet Archive, TUP, and http;//www.universaltheosophy.com/theosophical periodicals/ for digital versions
- The Original Programme of The Theosophical Society - publication, significance
- Spiritual Scientist (periodical)
- Theosophy Company
- Wizards Bookshelf
- Theosophy (periodical) - divide into 2 articles
- Manas (periodical)
- Sunrise (periodical)
- Universal Brotherhood (periodical)
- Fohat (periodical)
- The Path (periodical) - importance, reviews, ownership by WQJ
- Isis Unveiled (book) - impact, reviews, etc
- The Perfect Way (book)
- Echoes from the Orient (book)
- People from the Other World (book)
- Old Diary Leaves (book)
- The Chakras (book)
- Man Visible And Invisible (book)
- Occult Chemistry (book)
- The Ancient Wisdom (book)
- The Coming Race (book)
FAMOUS - or - LINKED TO - or - INFLUENCED BY THEOSOPHY
- HPB genealogy
- HPB residences with photos
- Olcott genealogy
Mahatma Letters expansion
Anyone is welcome to work on these items:
- Add a descriptive sentence at the beginning of each ML to APS. (LMW and later additions all have this.)
- Reread Barborka book The Mahatmas and Their Letters – quite a lot of additions can be made to the wiki from this source.
- Check Hartmann Report for a wealth of info, including on Padshah.
Janet Kerschner is working on these items:
- Use Jon Knebel's notes (see HPB Letters project backups) to add publication history to ML and LMW.
- Laura C. Holloway materials
- Review sequence and revise navigation if necessary.
- Add the rest of DHC's letters, adding comments and links to DHC website and MHM articles.
- Update Mrs. Holloway and the Mahatmas (book) as necessary.
- Check MHM-19 image to verify double underscore in transcription.
- Check MHM-41 links and more notes.
- Update LCH bio from Sasson book and DHC book.
- Ask Winterthur for permission to use images, and if granted, add images to wiki (DHC will provide the images – Winterthur only has to give permission to post online).
- Recheck Daniel Caldwell's website  - verify that each of his resources has been applied to wiki.
- Revisit ML to HSO – Solovyov – insert between 1-37 and 2-26 – 2 very different versions.
- Check Sven Eek book on Damodar - has some letters, I think.
- Revisit Coulombs – add links to all the letters mentioning them – eg. 2-73, ML130, 2-19 or 29, 1-7, 1-8 more.
- Revisit Hubbe-Schleiden – see DHC website and emails.
- Revisit Damodar – see DHC website and emails.
- Revisit Gebhard letters – see DHC email and downloads.
- Revisit HSO letters – see DHC email and downloads.
- Identify "true workers" in LMW1-19, page 10: R.A.M., N.D.C., U.U.B., N.B.C., D.H.
- Review the "Other" folder of images from Pedro Oliveira – envelopes and misc. – probably not usable except maybe in recipient pages, not in letters.
- Check 1885 SPR report – need to scan letters (after pg 380) – See Rare-T SPR PSPR PT IX. Also in Oversized: OVR TB614 SPR v.3 Pt 1,2.
- Digitize microfilm "Mahatma Letters #4" Roll 7A to capture telegrams and brief messages from Mahatmas that have never been published. See card in BdeZ card files about the roll.
- Check 4th edition ML pg 486 - fragment of a KH note re HPB letter to APS, NOve 22, 1880