The Theosophical Forum New Series (periodical)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Theosophical Forum was published from September 1929 to December 1944 by the Theosophical Society based in Point Loma and Covina, California. The editors were Gottfried de Purucker and Arthur L. Conger, Jr..
The original periodical by this name was published by William Quan Judge beginning in April, 1889, and continued monthly through April, 1905. See The Theosophical Forum.
Index to the periodical
- Articles from Volume 8-29, January 1936 to March 1951, are available from Theosophical University Press Online.