Maurice Braun (1877-1941) was a Hungarian-American artist of the Point Loma community, noted for his landscapes of California.
- Ashcraft, W. Michael. The Dawn of the New Cycle: Point Loma Theosophists and American Culture. Knoxville, TN: University of Tennessee Press, 2002.
- Greenwalt, Emmett A. California Utopia: Point Loma: 1897-1942 2nd revised edition San Diego, CA: Point Loma Publications, 1978.
- Holland, Nicole. "The Little-Known Drawings of California Impressionist Artist Maurice Braun". The Journal of San Diego History 57.4. This biographical sketch has numerous illustrations and is available at this website.
- Kamerling, Bruce. "Theosophy and Symbolist Art: the Point Loma Art School". The Journal of San Diego History 26.4 (Fall 1980).
- Petersen, Martin E. "Maurice Braun: Master Painter of the California Landscape". The Journal of San Diego History 23.3 (Summer 1977). This excellent biographical sketch includes a list of known works by Braun.
- Maurice Braun Artwork.com.