W. J. Colville
William Wilberforce Juvenal Colville was born on September 5, 1860 at sea near the south of England.
He died in San Francisco on January 15, 1917 at the age of 56.
Mr. Colville lectured at the Golden Gate Branch Theosophical Society in San Francisco in 1896 on the subject of the Biblical account of "Creation."
- Inspirational Lectures and Impromptu Poems. London: J. Burns, 1884.
- The Wonders of Egypt: Three Inspirational Discourses. Boston, 1886.
- The Spiritual Science of Health and Healing: Considered in Twelve Lectures Delivered Inspirationally. Boston: W. J. Colville, 1887.
- Theosophy and Its Relation to Spiritualism, Christian Science, and General Reform: an Essay. 1888.
- World's Fair Text Book of Mental Therapeutics: Comprising Twelve Lessons Delivered at the Health College, Chicago. Chicago: Educator Pub Co., 1893.
- Dashed against the Rock, a Romance of the Coming Age. Boston: Colby & Rich, 1894.
- Our Places in the Universal Zodiac. Boston: Freedom Pub., 1895.
- Old and New Psychology. Boston: Banner of Light Pub. Co., 1897.
- With One Accord: A Spiritual Romance. Boston: Banner of Light Pub. Co., 1897.
- The Law of Correspondences Applied to Healing: A Course of Seven Practical Lessons. Chicago: F. M. Harley Pub. Co., 1898.
- Fate Mastered, Destiny Fulfilled. New York: R.F. Fenno & Co.,1900.
- Life and Power from Within, New York: Alliance Pub. Co., 1900.
- The People's Handbook of Spiritual Science: W.J.C.'s Private Course of Lessons for the Use of Students. Boston: Banner of Light Pub. Co., 1902.
- The Throne of Eden: A Psychical Romance. Boston: Banner of Light Pub. Co., 1902.
- The Human Aura and the Significance of Color: A Series of Three Lectures. Chicago, Ill.: Occult Publishing Co., 1909.
- Ancient Mysteries and Modern Revelations. New York: R.F. Fenno & Co., 1910.
- Universal Spiritualism: Spirit Communion in All Ages Among All Nations. New York: R.F. Fenno & Co., 1910.
- Creative Thought: Essays in the Art of Self-Unfoldment. London, 1911.
- Onesimus Templeton: A Psychical Romance. New York: E. Lovell, 1912.
- Light and Colours. Nature's Fine Forces Considered As Promoters of Health in All Conditions. London: Power Book Co., 1914.
- Students' Questions on Spiritual Science. London, 1914.
- The New Psychosophy. London: Power Book Co, 1914.
Patterson, Charles Brodie. "W. J. Colville: A Biographic Sketch", Mind 10 (6) (September 1902), 407-413.
- J.C.B., "T. S. Echoes: San Francisco, Cal." Mercury 3.3 (November, 1896), 93.