The Blavatsky Association was an organization formed on November 13, 1923, by William Kingsland, Alice L. Cleather and others to perpetuate the memory of H. P. Blavatsky and defend her name and work whenever possible. The Association ceased to exist in 1945. The Anagarika Dharmapala was a member.
- The Blavatsky Association at Theosopedia
- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Collected Writings vol. X (Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 1988), 422.