Olcott Memorial School
The Olcott Memorial School was started by Col. Henry Steel Olcott in the year 1894 to empower economically disadvantaged children through the provision of free education. Currently it offers education for over 700 underprivileged children from the local fishing villages.
Olcott Memorial High School
In the year 1975 the Olcott School was upgraded to the level of a High School, changing its name to that of Olcott Memorial High School. In 2013 it was further upgraded to the level of a Higher Secondary School, going up to Class XII.
- Olcott Memorial School at Theosopedia
- Anon., "The Olcott School Diary," Adyar Newsletter (August, 2013), 2.