School of Antiquity
School of Antiquity was the popular name of the School for the Revival of the Lost Mysteries of Antiquity or SRLMA. It was the educational enterprise established at Point Loma by Katherine Tingley. The cornerstone of the school was laid February 23, 1897 in an elaborate ceremony attended by at least 1000 people. Stones were collected from locations of psychic or energetic significance in Ireland, Holland, Austria, Switzerland, and elsewhere at Madame Tingley's direction, and were used in the foundation of the building. These stones were supposed to bind together ancient sites with the new temple in Point Loma. Claude Falls Wright spoke on "H. P. Blavatsky."
- W. Michael Ashcraft, The Dawn of the New Cycle: Point Loma Theosophists and American Culture, (Knoxville, TN: University of Tennessee Press, 2002), 48-49.
- Boris de Zirkoff letter to Alan Denson. November 26, 1957. Boris de Zirkoff Papers. Records Series 22. Theosophical Society in America Archives.