The Crest-Jewel of Wisdom (book)
Translations and editions
Two prominent Theosophists have translated this work from the original Sanskrit. Mohini Mohun Chatterji published his translation as Viveka Chudamani or Crest Jewel of Wisdom of Sri Sankaracharya in 1932, and Charles Johnston's version came out in 1946.
Many other editions have been produced by scholars who are not associated with the Theosophical Society. One example is Crest Jewel of Wisdom Viveka-Chudamani, translated by A. J. Alston with a commentary by H.P.Shastri.
Several versions are available online:
- 1946 translation by Charles Johnston, First edition, Theosophical University Press Online 
- 1946 translation by Charles Johnston, First edition, Sacred Texts 
- 1946 translation by Charles Johnston, First edition, Wikisource 
- Translated by John Richards, Realization.org 
- Translation by Swami Madhavananda, Vivekachudamani - An Advaitic Prakarana Grantha of Shankaracharya, Advaita Philosophy Blogspot