Geoffrey Hodson was a Theosophical lecturer and writer from New Zealand. His works are widely read by the general public and many members of the [[Theosophical Society (Adyar)|Theosophical Society based in Adyar, Chennai, India. In 1954, Mr. Hodson was awarded the Subba Row Medal for his contributions to Theosophical literature.
Below is a chronological list of his major writings and published lectures:
- Faeries at Work and at Play. 1925. Available for borrowing at Internet Archive.
- The Kingdom of Faerie. 1927. Available at Narod.ru]
- The Science of Seership. 1927. London, Rider & co. . Available at Hathitrust.
- The Brotherhood of Angels and of Men. London, The Theosophical publishing house, ltd., 1927. Available at Hathitrust.
- First Steps on the Path. 1928.
- The Angelic Hosts. 1928.
- Be Ye Perfect. 1928.
- Angels and the New Race. 1929.
- American Lectures. 1929.
- Thus Have I Heard. 1929.
- The Miracle of Birth. 1929. Available at Internet Archive.
- The Inner Side of Church Worship. 1930.
- An Occult View of Health and Disease. London: Theosophical Publishing House, 1925.
- New Light on the Problem of Disease. 1930.
- Some Experiments in Four Dimensional Vision. 1933.
- The Coming of the Angels. 1935.
- Destiny. 1936.
- The Seven Human Temperaments. 1952.
- Man, the Triune God. 1952.
- Kingdom of the Gods. 1952.
- Through the Gateway of Death: A Message to the Bereaved. 1953.
- Theosophy Answers Some Problems of Life. 1953.
- Pathway to Perfection. 1954.
- Occult Powers in Nature and in Man. 1955.
- Lecture Notes: The School of the Wisdom. 1955.
- Vital Questions Answered. 1959.
- The Soul's Awakening: Talks on Occultism and the Occult Life. 1963.
- Hidden Wisdom in the Holy Bible. 1963–1980.
- Man's Supersensory and Spiritual Powers. 1964.
- Reincarnation, Fact or Fallacy?. 1967.
- Meditations on the Occult Life. 1968. Available at Hathitrust.
- The Supreme Splendour. 1967.
- The Priestly Ideal. 1971.
- The Call to the Heights: Guidance on the Pathway to Self-Illumination. 1975.
- Christ Life from Nativity to Ascension. 1975.
- Music Forms: Superphysical Effects of Music Clairvoyantly Observed. 1976.
- At the Sign of the Square and Compass. Madras, India: Eastern Federation, International Co-Freemasonry, 1976. Available at Hathitrust.
- Clairvoyant Investigations of Christian Origins. 1977.
- Basic Theosophy: The Living Wisdom (condensed from Lecture Notes). 1981.
- The Concealed Wisdom in World Mythology. 1983.
- Clairvoyant Investigations. 1984.
- The Occult Philosophy Concealed within Freemasonry. 1985.
The Union Index of Theosophical Periodicals lists ....... articles by or about Mr. Hodson.
Books and Pamphlets
Mr. Hodson wrote over 60 books and pamphlets.