Alkondavilli Govindacharya was a Tamil scholar and an early member of the Theosophical Society.
He is very likely the recipient "A.G." of Letter 57 in the Letters from the Masters of the Wisdom First Series. It is one of the few letters ascribe to Master Narayan.
Mr. Govindacharya was known for his expertise in Sanskrit and various Dravidian languages.
- Bhagavad Gita, English translation, with the commentary of Shri Rāmānujāchārya.
- The Vade Mecum of Vedanta. 100 pages. It was a compendium of Vedic philosophy, No. 1 in the Jnanin Series.
- Samskrt — Living or Dead.
- The Life of Ramanuja Charya. Reviewed in The Theosophist, April, 1907, page 547-548.
- Table of Upanishad Vidyas.