The Path (periodical)
Three Theosophical periodicals have been called The Path:
- 1886-1896, New York, edited by William Quan Judge.
- 1910-1914, London, edited by D. N. Dunlop
- 1925-1949, Sydney, published by the Independent Theosophical Society
Index to the periodical
- A Year on the Path by William Q. Judge
- Selected articles from The Path (10 Vols.) by Theosophical University Press Online Edition
Digital versions of the periodical
- The International Association for the Preservation of Spiritualist and Occult Periodicals offers an almost complete run of the periodical from April 1886 to March 1896 at the IAPSOP website.
- Volumes 1-10 (1886-1896) - PDFs are also available online from Theosophy.Net
- Volumes 1-10 (1886-1896)- high-quality PDFs available at UniversalTheosophy.com.
- Google Books offers whole volumes for free download: