From time to time efforts have been made to reconcile the divergent groups of the Theosophical Movement, especially in the United States. Here are a few:
- Early 1930s - Gottfried de Purucker of Point Loma reached out to Annie Besant of the Theosophical Society based in Adyar.
- 1931 - Efforts were made jointly by the Point Loma and Adyar Theosophists to collect all the writings of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky for publication in the year that was the centennial of her birth.
- 1958 - publication of F. Pierce Spinks' book Theosophists: Reunite!
- 1975 Centennial of the original Theosophical Society in New York.
- 1984 - Secret Doctrine Symposium in San Diego, with proceedings published by Wizard's Bookshelf.
- 1993 - Parliament of the World's Religions in Chicago - the Theosophical Society in America, the United Lodge of Theosophists, and the Theosophical Society based in Pasadena worked together to present 29 speakers or panels and to record those sessions.
- International Theosophical Conferences
- Theosophy Forward