October 19 is the 292nd day of the year (293rd in leap years) in the Gregorian Calendar. It is preceded by October 18, and succeeded by October 20. Following October 19, there are 73 days in the year.
Blavatsky's Gem of the Day
"There are three things of which one never tires: health, life and wealth."
- 1880 – Alfred Percy Sinnett saw on the night the astral form of Master K.H. next to his bed.
- 1888 – The British Section is organized, being the first National Section of the Theosophical Society.
- YEAR – NAME, SOMETHING ABOUT PERSON (d. YEAR) - THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE
- YEAR – NAME, SOMETHING ABOUT PERSON (b. YEAR) - THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE
Holidays and observances
- NAME OF HOLIDAY, SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOLIDAY - THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE